Skin Lite Cream Lightener Brightening Face Underarms Body Peel Anti Inflammatory Hydroquinone Tretinoin Mometasone
Quantity : 20g
Extra Details :
Skin Lite 20gm
Skinlite Cream (Hydroquinone - Tretinoin - Mometasone)
Hydroquinone 2% + Tretinoin 0.025% + Mometasone Furoate 0.1%
Manufacturer: Zydus ( Liva )
Skin Lite "3 WAY" CREAM 2% Hydroquinone (skin lightener) + .025% Tretinoin ( light skin peel) + .1% Mometasone Furoate (anti inflammatory) Cream. This cream is a great combination of some of the best skin ingredients on the market and can be used for acne, wrinkles and skin spot such as freckles and dark spots of the skin.
The great combination of Hydroquinone, Tretinoin and Mometasone Furoate produces a medication that can be used for pruritic signs of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses including redness, itching, and swelling. This medication is a magic combination that makes your lightens and brightens up your skin complexion. Along with this the anti- inflammatory actions of the drug is helpful in treating inflammatory skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema. This topical drug is sold under various brand names in the market.
Understanding the drug:
How it works?
The hydroquinone is a skin lightening and bleaching agent. This drug lightens the darkened skin areas and also works by inhibiting an enzyme reaction in cells. Hydroquinone acts as the skin lightener; Tretinoin is for light skin peel and Mometasone Furoate is an anti inflammatory drug. It operates by preventing the release of enzymes which lead to the swelling, pain, and irritation associated with these conditions.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
• Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• Have any kind of skin infections caused by any bacteria, virus or fungi
• If you have a wound on the skin due to sunburn, windburn, dryness, chapping, or irritation, or on an open wound. Do not apply on any open wound or severely damaged skin.
• Are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor that whether this medicine is safe for the unborn baby or for a young breast feeding baby.
How much to apply?
Use the cream, strictly according to your doctor's direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. A pea sized amount of cream enough to apply to the whole affected area is generally advised.
Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not use this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer to the instructions in them for detailed information of that particular medication. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What are the strengths available?
The Hydroquinone, Tretinoin and Mometasone Furoate combination topical drug is available in the market in the following strength and brand name:
Skin Lite 20 gm
Who is the manufacturer?
The Skin Lite cream is manufactured by a well known pharmaceutical company Cadila. It is available in market in pack of 1, 3 and 6 tubes.
How to apply it?
Before using take a skin allergy test by applying a small amount of cream on an unbroken patch of skin and check for any kind of irritation or allergy of the skin towards the product.
After the skin test wash and dry the affected area to make the infected area free of any kind of dirt. Gently rub in the medicine into the skin until it is evenly distributed. Wash-off the medicine from the hands.
When to apply?
Apply it religiously as per doctor’s indications so as the skin lightening process is faster. Proper care of the infected area is necessary. Time to time application of the cream will prove beneficial.
For how long should it be taken?
Use this medicine as long as the doctor tells you to take. Use the medication exactly as directed. Never use more or less of it or use it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
Chances of overdose are very less yet you may require medical help in case you fell any kind of discomfort. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to apply the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period if it’s too late but if it’s less than 1 hour of the skipping then go and apply it. Never apply too much of the product to balance the missed dose.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
• Peeling off
• Stinging of the skin
• Scaling of skin
• Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
• Dryness and cracking of the skin if applied around eyes or nose, minor redness or burning sensation at the site of application
• Blister formation or crusting of the skin
In above cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Certain other drugs can interact with Tretinoin and increase the risk of serious problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the drug you may have been using. He is the one who will inform you about that whether you need to continue the drug or not.
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What are the things to be taken care of?
• One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
• Avoid sunlight or artificial UV light exposure
• Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to cover the treated areas while venturing out in sun
• This medicine may be harmful if swallowed
• Do not use this medicine on a cracked, injured or irritated skin
• If the medicine get accidently into eyes then wash your eyes thoroughly with water
• This medicine is for topical use only
• Do not use the medicine after the date of expiry
Important Note :
We always ship the latest / freshest product in the market. I.e with maximum shelf life available
For Our Reference Only
• AZN: Skin Lite Cream Lightener Brightening Face Underarms Body Peel Anti Inflammatory Hydroquinone Tretinoin Mometasone [20g] SKU#18087B1F1
GOOGLE / EAN / UPC SKU# S.Code : 18087B1F1